Chol Hamoed Pesach 2023
First & Last days of Pesach
SEDER. visitors are welcome to join our Seder in S. Catharines (15 K”M from Niagara Falls). Please register by April 2 at JewishNiagara.com/Passover
MINYAN. There will be Minyan throughout the entire Pesach at Chabad Niagara. For a detailed schedule JewishNiagaraFalls.com/Minyan
MEALS. There are no public meals available throughout Yom Tuv. Meals are available on Chol Hamoed only (limited – see below).
Chabad’s cut off for hotel bookings has passed for Pesach 2023. However there are still many rooms at great rates. Pls contact the hotels directly for any new bookings.
Chabad is hosting Minyan throughout Chol Hamoed.
Shachris 7:00AM & 8:30AM
Maariv 8:00PM & 8:40PM
Location: 6417 Main Street, Niagara Falls On, CANADA
Chabad Niagara will have all attractions available throughout Chol Hamoed at discounted rates. Just stop by and purchase your tickets; no need to order in advance.
Americana Indoor Waterpark will have separate hours exclusively for our community on Sunday, April 9.
$20 USD (door price upon availability $30)
- Breakfast & Dinner (Sunday Dinner & Monday Breakfast) will be available at Niagara kosher with advance order.
- Breakfast $15 – Eggs of your choice, sliced veggies, Jam, Coffee.
- Served between 9:00 – 10:30 AM
- Dinner $37.50 – Grilled chicken thigh (or baked Salmon) with grilled veggies and fresh cut French fries. Fruit salad Desert. Soft drinks. Steak Dinner $60
- Dinner times 6:15 or 7:30 PM
- All rates are in USD + tax/fees
- No Matzah will be served at any of the meals.
CANADA BORDER IS OPEN
The Canadian border is FULLY open TO ALL. (No vaccinations, PCR or antigen testing required).