VIP Niagara J-Tour
If you are visiting over Shabbos, you will likely be visiting the attractions on Friday and Sunday, the two busiest days of the week. Please note that lines into many of the attractions, specifically the Boat tour and Journey behind the Falls can be sometimes 1-2 hours.
J-Tour is available only on Fridays during the month of August.
We have secured a special tour for our Shabbos guests: The VIP J-tour. This Tour is designed especially for you. It picks you up and drops you off directly at the hotel. VIP = means back door access to Journey Behind the Falls, saving an hour of the lineup in the heat of a busy Friday.
The Tour features:
- Comfortable coach bus with one of Niagara’s most knowledgeable and professional tour guides.
- Convenient pick-up/drop off.
- VIP front of the line access (back door access to Journey Behind the Falls, saving an hour lineup in the heat of a busy Friday).
Exclusive J-TOUR features:
- Narration conforming to Torah’s true values. (i.e How old are the Falls? Oh yes, 5777 years)
- Kosher snack package with cold beverages.
- Scheduled to perfectly fit in a packed day, returning almost 2 hours prior to candle lighting, allowing ample time to prepare for Shabbos
Tour Inclusive of:
- Voyage to the interior of the Falls on the new Hornblower Niagara Cruises Boat Tour (formerly known as the Maid of the Mist)
- Journey behind the Falls; Take an elevator ride down to the scenic tunnels at the base of the falls & view the waterfall from behind through two 150ft portals
- Niagara Fury; A unique amusement ride experience featuring the creation of “Niagara Falls” in 4D
- “At the Brink” of the Horseshoe Falls; One of the great natural wonders of the world. A vantage point you will remember over a lifetime.
- Floral Clock; Stop to see the 16,000 carpet bedding plants intricately designed on the face of this 40ft in diameter timepiece
- Whirlpool Observation Deck; view the wonder of the Whirlpool Rapids and vantage point from the whirlpool viewing deck. A must see!
- BONUS: Daredevil IMAX Gallery; visit the world’s largest Niagara daredevil exhibit. Hear the stories, feel the fear and touch the actual daredevil barrels that have plummeted over the mighty horseshoe falls
- EXTRA BONUS: Free WEGO passes; The state-of-the-art bus system that connects accommodations and attractions throughout the city of Niagara Falls and the Niagara Parks
YOU WILL ALSO SEE
- AMERICAN FALLS
- BRIDAL VEIL FALLS
- DUFFERIN ISLANDS
- FLORAL CLOCK
- GOAT ISLAND
- HYDRO-ELECTRIC POWER PLANTS
- INTERNATIONAL WATER CONTROL GATES
- NIAGARA ESCARPMENT
- NIAGARA GLEN
- NIAGARA PARKWAY
- OLD SCOW
- SCHOOL OF HORTICULTURE
- SIR HARRY OAKES GARDEN THEATRE
- TORONTO POWERHOUSE
- TOTEM POLE PARK
- WATER INTAKES